As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
Voya Investment Management (Voya IM) is the asset management business of Voya Financial, a Fortune 500 company with over 6,000 employees seeking to help clients plan, invest and protect their savings. As of September 30, 2018, Voya IM manages approximately $212 billion* in assets across Fixed Income, Senior Loans, Equities, Multi-Asset Strategies & Solutions, Private Equity, and Real Assets. Drawing on over 40 years of experience and the expertise of 250+ investment professionals, Voya IM's capabilities span traditional products and solutions as well as those that cannot be easily replicated by an index.
Voya IM's award-winning culture is deeply rooted in a client-centric approach to helping investors meet their goals ? from insurance companies, corporate and public pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, endowments and foundations, and consultants to intermediaries, and individual investors. Reliability is why our clients hire us and it is why they trust us to navigate the path ahead.
The Marketing Operations Associate will join the Marketing Operations team and the broader Marketing organization under Content Strategy at Voya Investment Management. The Content Strategy team is responsible for the development and maintenance of investment communications and product marketing collateral to support brand building, sales and client retention efforts across both the institutional and intermediary distribution channels.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Support Marketing Operations Manager and Content Strategy team in the production of print & digital marketing collateral focused on mutual funds, closed end funds, separately managed accounts and other investment vehicles across intermediary and institutional channels.
* Support Marketing Operations Manager on strategic planning, foundational improvements and efficiency gains across existing processes and controls.
* Coordination with internal & external partners on the creation of new, value add collateral across products and channel to support sales targets & growth initiatives.
* Support initiatives to help streamline / standardize marketing collateral across and within distribution channels.
* Cultivate a deep understanding of Voya products and the prospective client markets and how Voya can differentiate itself.
* Provide recommendations to turn complex ideas into meaningful and concise graphs or graphics; ability to create and visualize data.
* Enforce superior quality control to ensure the accuracy of all content as well as consistency with firm style and brand. Copy edit and fact check marketing collateral.
* Build relationships and collaborate with portfolio managers, sales teams, and product and marketing peers to delivery timely, high quality materials that support sales growth, retention and asset goals.
* Develop highly collaborative relationships with all areas of the organization to ensure effective marketing campaigns and programs.
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Finance, or business related field
* Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word required; including creation of presentations and graphs
* 3-5 years of experience in a marketing, operations or similar role within financial services
* Strong grasp of investment concepts, products and the asset management industry
* Highly analytical, proactive problem solver able not only to identify areas for improvement but also to address them
* Excellent organizational and time- and project-management skills; ability to keep yourself and others on track in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
* Proven success in establishing and nurturing relationships with investment and sales professionals
* Highly flexible; comfortable working with changing timeframes and short deadlines
* Focus on teamwork and cooperation/coordination
* Willingness to learn; enthusiasm and eagerness to own assignments
* Keen attention to detail and an eye for quality
* Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to present ideas and concepts concisely
* Experience with SimCorp Coric a plus
* Experience with Adobe InDesign a plus
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
* Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
* Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
* Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
* Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
* Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about Critical Skills.