WalkMe? provides a cloud-based service designed to help professionals - customer service managers, user experience managers, training professionals, SaaS providers and sales managers - to guide and engage prospects, customers, employees and partners through any online experience. We've designed a platform which helps businesses eliminate online confusion, while at the same time raise efficiency and reduce costs.
As the Services & Consulting Director, you'll report to the VP of Service and manage the East Coast team. You will build the team, refine our way of working with customers and scale the level of service to our clients. We're looking for a leader who can solve problems and manage multiple moving pieces regarding our customers onboarding, adoption and engagement to help our customers maximize their value while engaging with the WalkMe platform. You have previous project delivery and customer relationship experience and your passion for providing an amazing experience for every customer is contagious.
Responsibilities for this role:
* Lead a team of 25-30 members and three managers, through onboarding, adoption, and engagement metrics in addition to strategic planning
* Set career goals with the managers and manage them towards achieving performance while developing the team members against our essential competencies including product expertise, project management, commercial awareness and customer relationships
* Serve as the trusted point of contact for WalkMe's customers Executives, beginning from the point of sale and extending through onboarding, project success, and optimization for paid services customers
* Always think of and implement outside the box ways we can increase impact across our customers and create long-term customer success
* Collaborate with your team to identify opportunities for cross-selling and upselling across customers in partnership with sales leaders. Support the sales team to close strategic services opportunities ($500k+)
* Set strategy and manage resources to accomplish utilization and efficiency metrics while accomplishing gross margin targets
* Partner with VP to develop variable compensation strategy to align team performance with financial incentives
* 10+ years of direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales support, or equivalent experience in professional services, project management or account management functions in Fortune 1000, mid-tier, or start-up companies with 5+ years direct management experience of managers and ICs preferred)
* Strategic approach to providing high levels of customer satisfaction
* Technical skills that allow for an ease when handling customer escalations through technical processes
* Experience in an enterprise solution sales environment and ability to partner with account executives in development and closure of sales opportunities is preferred
* Data-driven with a commitment to process. Excited about driving and tracking the engagement process with all customers across your team
* We hire curious, funny, adventurous and interesting people
* Daily catered lunches to help promote community
* Weekly themed happy hours every Friday
* Generous vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance
* Full health coverage for employees, WalkMe pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of family premiums
* A casual office environment
WalkMe provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, genetics, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Associated topics: business, community, donor, festival, fundraise, newspaper, product market, regulatory, relation, social media