Warby Parker is on the lookout for a driven CRM & CX Systems Product Manager to own the strategy, product roadmaps, and business outcomes for the technology that allows us to serve our customers. In this role, you'll set the long-term vision for our CRM platform, plus all CX communication methods, order approval systems, and some customer-facing tools too. You'll work closely with our E-commerce, Retail, Strategy, Vision Services, and Supply Chain teams to ensure we're incorporating their needs into these platforms, vice versa. Confident without an ego, our ideal candidate abides by a no-task-too-small attitude. You're ready to roll up your sleeves to make sure we're developing intuitive systems that help us deliver amazing customer experiences. Sound a lot like you? Read on!
What you'll do:
* Own and drive the vision and roadmap for Warby Parker's CRM, our blended retail customer management system that houses all customer information
* Direct the strategy for our CX communication platforms (i.e., phone, email, text, chat, and social media), order management system, and customer-facing services (e.g., customer account center, optical tools)
* Identify and prioritize new features and optimizations based on market trends, business objectives, metrics, and analyses (including focus groups and user research)
* Create goals and clearly communicate your objectives, ensuring all stakeholders across teams are aligned
* Define top-priority metrics and measure short-term and long-term results
* Ensure successful new feature releases by partnering with our training teams and tracking impact through user analytics
* Manage the day-to-day performance of all systems in collaboration with the Operations team
Who you are:
* Backed by 2-4 years of experience owning a product roadmap
* Passionate about creating and shipping stellar products to deliver amazing customer experiences
* Someone with a strong background in strategic business concepts and a basic knowledge of SQL and Lean Six Sigma
* Able to quickly and effectively translate high-level objectives into actions
* A highly analytical and curious learner who can derive information from a slew of sources, including analyses, market research, first-hand experiences, and user interviews
* An empathetic communicator and collaborator across all levels of an organization
* Eager to share findings and actionable insights through impactful presentations
* Capable of making tough decisions when called for
* Someone who takes your work seriously (but not yourself!)
* Lean Six Sigma certification
Warby Parker was founded in 2010 with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels and designing our frames in house, we're able to offer insanely high-quality eyewear at decidedly non-insane prices (i.e., from $95 with prescription lenses-a fraction of the going price!).
In the last eight years, we've grown to over 60 retail locations in the U.S. and Canada, opened our first optical lab in upstate New York, and launched two of our own iOS apps. And for three years running, Fast Company has named us one of the world's most innovative companies.
We also hold ourselves to the highest standards of social and environmental responsibility. This means lots of different things, like operating carbon-neutrally and distributing a pair of glasses to someone in need for every pair we sell. (We're big believers that businesses can scale and be profitable while doing good in the world.)
Of course, all work and no play makes an extremely dull office, and no one likes an extremely dull office. (We sure don't.) As an employee at Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings, guest speakers, volunteering opportunities, and other brain- (and/or taste-bud-) stimulating activities. It also doesn't hurt that our team is just great company.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
* Health, vision, and dental insurance
* Flexible \"My Time\" vacation policy
* Retirement savings plan with a company match
* Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
* Cell phone plan reimbursement
* A health-and-wellness stipend
* Free eyewear (plus discounts for friends and family)
* And more (just ask!)