Posting Job Description
This Account Assistant position is part of HBO's Domestic Network Distribution (DND) department. DND works with HBO's distribution partners to market and deliver the best entertainment viewing experiences to our customers, while maintaining responsibility for HBO and Cinemax subscriber growth.
Serve as an integral member of the Charter and Cox Account Team by providing administrative support for the Account Team and four Sales Development Executives (SDEs). The primary focus of the role is to support affiliate Point of Sale activity, but this individual will also assume responsibility in supporting departmental budget needs, processing expense reports and responding to routine requests from affiliate clients. Candidate must be able to prioritize and support multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate flexibility and a willingness to pivot as priorities shift.
* Support Account Team and Sales Development Executives with daily administrative duties including expense reports and travel arrangements
* Assist in planning and fulfillment of local and national point of sale incentives and BAU sales activity
* Track POS projects and incentive budgets and work closely with other team Account Assistant on final processing
* Assist in internal and offsite meeting coordination and event planning
* Process premium solicitations and manage team premium allocations and shipping needs
* Coordinate logistics/materials for routine affiliate visits
* Maintain affiliate contact database and update Salesforce entries as needed.
* Support preparation of SDE presentations and proposals
* Assist in maintaining records of CCP incentive earnings for tax reporting
* Schedule meetings, order office supplies, and organize premium closet inventory
* Understand HBO business objectives and those of our affiliates by maintaining a familiarity and understanding of the industry
* B.A. or B.S. degree preferred
* Relevant business experience and interest in growing within the department
* Strong organization and time management skills
* Experience in accounting/budgeting preferred
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Independent thinker with strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines without supervision
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, Google Docs, Adobe Acrobat and Photo Shop
* Demonstrate great attention to detail and accuracy
* Team player with the ability collaborate effectively in a team environment
Associated topics: administrative, associate, help, intern, office assistant, operational assist, operational support, operator, production, support