The Analytics Product Management team's mission is to create best in class Analytics Solutions & Platforms at an enterprise level for the Employer business. This includes leading the planning and development of new tools, features, self-service BI, and advanced analytics capabilities. The team works closely with analysts and business stakeholders to deliver fast, actionable, intuitive platforms that power data-driven decision making across the entire organization. We have built several custom analytics platforms that serve as the internal portals for accessing and connecting data across all aspects of our business. This specific role will be focused on driving the evolution of features and capabilities, ensuring customer success and user adoption, and ongoing evaluation of progress against goals. You will focus on creating the product strategy, roadmap, and specification of requirements while engaging with a cross-functional team of engineers, analysts, and user experience specialists to drive new features through the product development lifecycle. We work in a collaborative, fast-paced, agile environment that encourages innovation by supporting experimentation and creative solutions. What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Identify the most impactful problems to solve, develop innovative solutions, and successfully launch to key stakeholders, ensuring end-user adoption and satisfaction
- Develop the product roadmaps (epics, stories, and sprints) to deliver prioritized content and capabilities to meet validated customer use cases. Articulate the value proposition for the solutions.
- Build relationships and evaluate needs across all Employer business units to prioritize short-term and long-term objectives
- Be the expert on how the technical details of how your products work
- Interpret business requirements into technical specifications while working with Engineering to understand and overcome limitations
- Be agile in order to quickly iterate on product features and analyze effectiveness
- Ensure quality of data products, including timeliness, performance, and accuracy
What You Have
- You love data and have a deep background in data processing, advanced analytics, and/or machine learning
- You are a creative problem solver who is interested in a highly visible role working with senior stakeholders across the organization
- You are able to react and respond quickly in a fast-paced environment where requirements may change
- You enjoy getting into the technical details of a product and never shy away from learning the inner workings of a system.
What is Analytics Product Management
- 3 - 4 years of experience developing analytics solutions or data processing infrastructures with a proven track record of delivering meaningful business value
- Technical software understanding beyond buzzwords. Experience with analytics programming languages such as SQL, SAS, R, and/or Python
- Experience with some combination of analysis, data science, and experimentation tools
- Excellent critical thinking and strategic analysis for future-thinking and planning
The Analytics Product Management department covers four major areas:
- WARP (Employer Analytics Reporting Platform) is our foundational analytics platform that provides users self-service access to all enterprise data and reporting. It's mission is to enable speed to insight and action through intuitive, flexible, fast analysis tools and visualizations that are fresh and accurate.
- Libra enables the Employer business to learn and capitalize on opportunities through rapid and well-executed testing and dynamic optimization solutions. The platform manages the full lifecycle of experimentation across all major channel initiatives.
- Data Solutions innovates on our proprietary Data Warehouse Processing framework by improving the dependency graph, creating robust, repeatable real time processing, and advancing our data infrastructure.
- Advanced Analytics is focused on building predictive and prescriptive analytics applications into our core analytics platforms, including: forecasting, anomaly detection, programmatic root cause analysis, smart alerting and recommendation engines, and scenario planning tools.
As a Technical Product Manager, you will be focused within Data Solutions
or Advanced Analytics. About Us:
Employer is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we're reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Employer will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Employer is a place you can call home. We're a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Employer - and world - for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task