Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare.
We are looking for a Digital Activation Associate to join our growing New York team.
* Develop media recommendations that support objectives and strategy * Create RFPs and review proposals * Research and compile competitive data as needed * Assist with campaign analysis for weekly, monthly, and wrap-up performance reporting deliverables * Manage day-to-day campaign optimizations, and all associated plan records * Generate and maintain insertion orders * Keep track of pacing & request optimization logs from vendors * Maintain actualized flowcharts, and update media plans accordingly * Generate and maintain traffic sheets * Coordinate 3rd party media tagging
* Set-up vendor meetings for updates and stay abreast of industry news * Help write POVs for distribution internally and to clients
* Work with cross-functional teams (Account, Analytics, Creative, Operations) for synergistic campaign planning * Respond to ad hoc requests
Required Skills and Qualifications:
* Minimum 1+ year agency experience * Knowledge of all digital media channels; display, video, mobile, search, social, native, lead gen * Familiarity with programmatic buying * Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills * Strong analytical skills * Natural curiosity about digital media * Creative problem solver * Organized & able to prioritize tasks * Proactive * Experience using Prisma, ComScore, Pathmatics, Simmons, etc.
W2O Group offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including unlimited and flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents and a 4th Trimester program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at:
W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.