- Weatherby Healthcare
Healthcare - Physician
514 Rd 228
We are looking to fill a temporary medical oncology job now open at a Delaware medical facility. This is weekday coverage with rotating weekend call. Your duties include seeing inpatients and outpatients, and approximately 10 -15 patients per day. This facility is looking for board certified or or board eligible providers to fill this role. If you aren't already certified, Weatherby can assist you with obtaining the necessary certifications. We handle all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. We can also assist you with obtaining the necessary licensure. Working in locum tenens allows you to expand your network of colleagues and work in a variety of environments. Contact Weatherby for more information regarding this assignment.
- Weekdays with rotating weekend call
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified
- 10 - 15 patients per day
- Inpatient and outpatient duties
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: ancmg, aoa, breast, cancer, hematology, lah, oncology, palliative, physician md do, radiation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...