- Weatherby Healthcare
- $204,280.00 -204,280.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
158 Prices Run Rd
We have an immediate and ongoing opportunity in West Virginia for an urgent care physician. The provider can expect to work 12-hour shifts. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 3 - 5 patients of all ages per hour doing typical urgent care work. You will have assistance from excellent support providers and work within the DocuTAP EMR system. Boarded, eligible or non-boarded physicians are welcome to apply. You will need a DEA license for this assignment. If you are interested in this opportunity, call and speak with a committed and dedicated consultant here at Weatherby.
- 12-hour shifts
- DEA license needed
- Boarded or non-boarded welcome
- DocuTAP EMR system
- 3 - 5 patients per hour
- All ages seen
- Typical urgent care work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: bilingual, care, clinic, family, family practice physician, hospitalist, nocturnist, physician md, practice, urgent care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...