A Facility in West Virginia Seeks a Locums Critical Care Medicine Physician (Follansbee)
Compensation: $25,990.00 - $33,630.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
A West Virginia facility has an opening for temporary critical care medicine coverage. The work schedule is 12-hours during the day, with a night call schedule. Duties for this role include chest tubes, central lines, and intubations, and volumes range from 15 patients per day. Patient tracking is made easier through use of the Epic EMR system. This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. Additionally, candidates should have an ACLS certification. One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process. Due to the needs of this assignment, only WV licensed providers will be considered for this role. If you are interested, call Weatherby and connect with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- 12-hour day shifts with night call
- WV license required
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- Epic EMR system
- 13 - 15 patients per day
- Chest tubes, central lines, and intubations
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: cardiac critical care, care physician, critical, critical care, critical care intensivist, eicu, emergency medicine, nocturnal, pulm, pulmonary
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...