A Maine Facility Needs a Locum Tenens Psychiatrist (South Berwick)
Compensation: $174,990.00 - $174,990.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
We are looking to fill a temporary psychiatry job now open at a Maine medical facility. This is vacation coverage in an inpatient/outpatient mixed role. This facility is looking for board certified or board eligible providers to fill this role. We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. We can also assist you with obtaining the necessary licensure. Working in locum tenens allows you to expand your network of colleagues and work in a variety of environments. Contact Weatherby for more information regarding this assignment.
- Vacation coverage
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified
- Inpatient and outpatient mix
- EMR: eClinicalWorks and MedHost
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, child psychiatry, clinical, consultant, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psych, psychiatry, pyschiatrist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...