A New Hampshire Facility Seeks a Temporary Hospitalist (Durham)
Compensation: $258,670.00 - $258,670.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
A New Hampshire facility has an opening for temporary hospitalist coverage. The work schedule is during a holiday period. Duties for this role include vent management, and volumes range from 16 - 18 patients per day. Patient tracking is made easier through use of the CPSI EMR system. Boarded, eligible, or non-boarded physicians are welcome to apply. Additionally, candidates should have an ACLS certification. One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process. Well-qualified candidates are eligible to receive licensing assistance. This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals. Interested candidates should contact Weatherby for more details.
- Holiday coverage
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Boarded or non-boarded welcome
- CPSI EMR system
- 16 - 18 patients per day
- Vent management required
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
A New Hampshire facility has an opening for temporary hospitalist coverage. The work schedule is during a holiday period. Duties for this role incl...
Associated topics: care, clinic, family practice, hospitalist, nocturnist, outpatient, physician, physician md, practice physician, urgent
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...