- Weatherby Healthcare
Healthcare - Physician
116 E Main St
A well-respected, established health system in Connecticut is seeking a gastroenterologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 6 to 8 patients per day. You will have assistance from excellent mid-levels and will be working with a great group of physicians. Candidates must be board certified. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Weatherby will facilitate state licensure for qualified candidates. This is a beautiful location offering a variety of outdoor and indoor attractions. If this opportunity sounds right for you, give Weatherby a call today.
- Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- No call
- 6 - 8 patients per day
- BC required
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonolgist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...