Locums Job in Maine for Pediatrician (Dexter)
Compensation: $200,930.00 - $200,930.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
A pediatrics physician is needed to provide coverage at a Maine medical facility. The provider will work on weekdays from 8 am - 4 pm. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 17 - 23 patients per day doing mostly sick and well visits. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible. Our licensing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining a ME state medical license. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- Weekdays 8 am - 4 pm
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified or eligible
- 17 - 23 patients per day
- Outpatient role
- Sick and well visits
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, children, kid, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...