Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Business Operations Specialist
* Perform data entry in Workfront- Project Management tool.
* Compile data analysis using information pulled from various systems.
* Prepare/document internal process flows involving various departments including, account managers, design, editorial, technology and production teams
* Troubleshoot operational issues with internal teams.
* Assist with policy and best practices rollout.
* Work on special projects as assigned.
* Must be deadline-driven, organized, detail oriented.
* Positive, can-do attitude with exceptional problem-solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience using MS Word and Excel
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
* Enrolled at a university/educational institution to obtain either a Bachelor's or Graduate level degree, with a graduation date between May 2018 and June 2022
* 3.2 GPA
* No relocation/housing assistance is available for this position
Associated topics: accounting, business, college of business, criminal, econometrics, economy, law, marketing, school of business, supply chain