Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
* Assisting in creating and editing content for MedSims simulations * Research Virtual Patient Simulation (including AR /VR/ MR) industry to keep the team
* Conduct analysis and make recommendations for the educational design of simulations * Other projects as required
* Enrolled at a university/educational institution to obtain either a Bachelor's or Graduate
level degree, with graduation date between May 2019 and June 2021
* 3.2 GPA or higher * Marketing, Education, Instructional design, Research, Medicine, Health care * Excellent writing skills * Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint * Ability to work independently and in a group setting * Ability to prioritize and adhere to established timelines * Detail-oriented * Strong and effective communicator * Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Understand Confluence and JIRA software project management tools * Understand basics of instructional design / educational principles * Experience working in an Agile environment a plus * Excellent technical writing capabilities * No relocation/housing assistance is available for this position
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.