Our Compliance Team serves as a partner to the business assisting in addressing issues proactively. Associate Compliance Directors are responsible for certain geographic regions or specific lines of business and are dedicated to providing advice to management on compliance risks and how to mitigate them. They are experts in WTW's compliance policies and procedures. Their primary role is to ensure that policies, procedures and standards of conduct are communicated, understood and appropriately implemented within the region.
* Work closely with North America and Global Compliance Officers and Regional and Business Management.
* Advise and providing guidance to Regional and Business Unit Management, Operations and Business Unit Compliance Officers regarding applicable laws and regulations as well as internal policies and procedures designed to mitigate business risk and exposure.
* Provide support and guidance to Management and staff in developing and implementing policies and procedures to ensure all business activities are conducted in accordance with the highest ethical standards.
* Train staff and implement policies and procedures tailored to a variety of business units and contexts.
* Monitor adherence to standards through the collection and analysis of errors and omissions data, business-led self-assessment file reviews, and close work with Willis Internal Audit to determine potential enterprise risk and design and implement necessary corrective actions.
* Minimum of 5 years of insurance industry experience
* Experience with captive insurance companies is preferred
* Prior legal, audit, compliance and/or regulatory experience is preferred but not required.
* Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills with a pragmatic, solution-oriented approach.
* Candidate should be able to work independently with little supervision and possess a client-service focus.
* Ability to work efficiently
* Prioritize workflow
* Meet demanding deadlines
* Manage many projects in a fast-paced environment.
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 45,000 employees serving more than 140 countries and markets. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: attorney, business, compliance, compliance department, court, courtroom, internal, legal, llp, market