Our Health and Benefits business helps mid-size clients control health and welfare plan costs, improve health outcomes and promote employee engagement through broad-based, state-of-the-art interventions. Our solutions are deep and fact-driven. In support of that mission we work with clients to provide an analytic solution as a component of their plan management services through a leading vendor. This data warehouse tool provides our clients with deep clinically focused insight into their population, allowing for targeted population-based solutions, and allows our local office consultants to understand, evaluate and compare the underlying drivers of health and welfare plan costs for our clients.
As a Health Analytics Client Service Specialist, you will be responsible for developing, managing, and enhancing core processes we use to effectively manage our portfolio of data warehouse client relationships. We have over 400 clients for whom we provide data warehouse services. We provide these services in partnership with Brokerage and Advisory consultants in local Willis Towers Watson offices who maintain the primary relationships with our clients.
This role will support several key processes, including:
* Vendor management of our data warehouse partners
* Monitoring on-going performance of our data warehouse vendor: including but not limited to new client implementations, payor changes, timely database updates, adherence to contract terms
* Supporting local office consultants in managing on-going data issues with current clients
* Working with insurance carriers, and other vendors providing data to our data warehouse solution
* Managing operational databases, which include information on legal agreements, financial information, etc.
* Work with vendor legal, internal legal, carrier/payor/pbm/other vendors legal areas to obtain legal agreements required to obtain required data files to support data warehouse reporting
* On an as needed basis, support new business sales activity
* Financial goals will be oriented around maintaining contract provisions, including but not limited to:
* Adhering to data warehouse contract limitations
* Overall database growth of B&A clients in data warehouse
* Actively support development and enhancement of new processes needed to effectively manage business
* Understand and adhere to Willis Towers Watson's Professional Excellence approach including data privacy standards and insure all methods and practices are compliant with requirements
* Manage work with Health Analytics/WillisMed data warehouse vendor partner and support local Brokerage and Advisory data warehouse needs
* Support work with Health Analytics, Group Marketplace and actuary networks
* Partner effectively with members of the Brokerage and Advisory leadership team and Health Analytics practice overall
* Coordinate with colleagues in the local markets on system access, training and general support
* Maintain a beneficial relationship with our data warehouse vendor
* Direct experience working in health care-related client service role serving employer clients - (consulting firm, health plan, vendor, etc.)
* Familiarity with a wide range of health care data management knowledge including claims or enrolment account structures, healthcare coding, considerations around privacy and security, etc.
* Experience with a data warehouse, claims processing, or similar experience required
* Strong skills in basic MS Office tools, including Excel and PowerPoint
* Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
* Strong communication skills, particularly operating in a dispersed organization where much of work is enabled by email and conference calls
* Willingness to be flexible and adaptable as business evolves.
* HS Diploma required; Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 45,000 employees serving more than 140 countries and markets. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: biopharmaceutical, dietetic, disease, healthcare, immunohematology, microbiology, nephrology, physiologist, therapeutic, trauma