Senior Client Managers bring the breadth and depth of their deep technical insurance experience to add significant value to our clients risk management strategies and programs. As senior members of the account management team they lead the ongoing service relationships with client decision-makers, effectively consult on insurance brokerage and risk management services, actively participate in presentations with clients and prospects and work collaboratively with both the brokerage service team and other subject matter experts. If contributing at a high level while working with other experienced insurance professionals and with the resources of a global powerhouse in the risk management, brokerage and consulting environment is the challenge you seek this is the perfect role for you to apply for today!
This position is a senior client-facing role responsible for directly supporting Commercial Property and Casualty Insurance client relationship management efforts and coordinating all service activity at the program level. The Senior Client Manager is a key member of the client service team, responsible for facilitating the delivery of program level strategy and providing program consultation to healthcare and life science clients.
* Prepare and facilitate internal strategy meetings, including Program level oversight delivery and review of current program, expiring exposures, client service agreements, menu of services required and client service plan.
* Partner with Producer or Account Executive to facilitate and lead external strategy meetings. Ensure in-session documentation is kept, and that meeting outcomes & next steps are finalized at conclusion.
* Ensure updated exposures and coverage information in completed in a timely fashion. Provide guidance to Client Manager on completion of updated information and applications, and coordinate responses with various client contacts, locations and divisions.
* Provide guidance as needed for review of client exposure updates and identification of recommendations for upcoming program coverages.
* Design program-level proposal content, and coordinate inputs of information from Broking and other resources. Participation in the proposal delivery meeting to lead program level discussion. Ensure documentation of proposal changes or decisions are communicated to the client as applicable.
* Ensure that the Order to Bind is received from the client, and that the confirmation of coverage and binders are delivered. Provide guidance to the Client Manager throughout the binding process, including program subjectivities as applicable.
* Oversight of Final Review with Client Manager, as applicable
* Develop the allocation methodology and coordinate billing allocations as needed.
* Monitor the timely and accurate completion of the billing process and provide support for escalations of client-level accounting issues (including discrepancies and fee arrangements).
* Management and oversight of timely and accurate completion of endorsement and audit requests.
* Responsibility to review, finalize and deliver retro adjustments.
* Respond to mid-term client inquiries (i.e., policy and coverage questions) in partnership with other Service and Broking colleagues.
* Provide oversight and guidance and/or complete contract reviews.
* Oversight and guidance on the open items listings with clients. Provide leadership and support for ongoing client projects, and subsequent reporting and analysis (i.e., Client Advocacy/Stewardship Report and Modification Factor review).
* Coordinate and facilitate meetings, seminars, and other engagement-type activities for clients.
* 5 years of insurance experience in a client facing role
* Property & Casualty insurance knowledge required
* Healthcare and/or Life Science insurance knowledge/experience required
* Able to apply knowledge of coverage forms in the analysis of program design, the identification of coverage gaps, and ongoing coverage consultation.
* Ability to interpret, analyze and present models.
* Knowledge of commercial insurance renewal end to end process
* Strong leadership skills within Servicing function, to include delegation, coaching and mentoring. Demonstrate organizational leadership and influence with matrixed-colleagues like Broking.
* Able and willing to work a flexible work schedule as agreed
* Customer and relationship management focus
* Negotiation skills - ability to drive conflict resolution and secure concessions without damaging relationships.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Problem solving skills, including critical thinking, adaptability and creativity
* Project Management skills, including attention to detail, organization, time management, prioritization and decision-making.
* Basic MS Office skills and familiarity with other relevant online tools.
* Ability to work independently
* Must successfully complete appropriate licensing exam(s) and/or maintain required licensing by completing various Continuing Education activities as needed. If already licensed, must be able to show valid confirmation of current licensing status.
* Insurance industry designations preferred but not required (CPCU, ARM, CIC, CRM)
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 45,000 employees serving more than 140 countries and markets. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.