- $74,940.00 -115,010.00/year*
101 Olde Field Rd
Are you looking to expand your Human Resources (HR) experience? A global leader in healthcare technology seeks a HR Generalist on a 4 to 6-month contract basis. Additionally, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized self-starter looking grow as an HR professional in vigorous and dynamic environment.Responsibilities
- Oversee all benefit programs along with day-to-day administration and annual open enrollment
- Process biweekly payroll for 80-90 employees using ADP Workforce Now
- Track employee benefit hours
- Maintain personnel files, payroll and HRIS systems
- Execute policies and procedures to support the organization and HR function
- Prepare and submit Human Resources related metrics as required
- Benefits administration experience
- Prior involvement with payroll processing
- ADP experience
- Multi-state payroll processing experience
- Knowledge and understanding of ADP Workforce Now and BambooHR
- Aptitude to focus on detail
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to ...@winterwyman.com
Associated topics: advisor, business partner, consultant, generalist, hrbp, human resources associate, human resources generalist, officer, professional, representative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...