- $74,940.00 -115,010.00/year*
101 Olde Field Rd
Are you looking to gain Human Resources (HR) experience within the medical field? A healthcare provider in the Greater Boston Area seeks a Recruiter for full-time work. This position stands as a 3-month contract basis. Moreover, this is a tremendous opportunity for an exceedingly organized self-starter looking explore all that HR has to offer and grow as a professional.Responsibilities:
- Fill assigned positions by sourcing through a variety of tools
- Engage in the interview process by arranging interviews, phone screens, and participate in the selection of final candidate, and negotiate offers
- Work directly with hiring managers with internal hiring managers to fully develop an understanding of hiring needs
- Ensure new hire paperwork and processes are completed in an appropriate and exact manner
- 4 or more years of recruiting experience
- Experience with sourcing and interviewing for clinical positions
- Healthcare industry experience
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to ...@winterwyman.com
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...