Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer's market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. Wolters Kluwer combines deep domain knowledge with specialized technology. Our portfolio offers software tools coupled with content and services that customers need to make decisions with confidence. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.
* Process and maintain all files for Compliance States based on State requirements and provide backup support for State Audit processing and Business Entity Monitoring (BEM)
* Assist and participate in special projects and make independent decisions to help meet or exceed company objectives and provide customers with superior customer service
* Responsible for processing change of agent and address filings for CT and NRAI offices
* Research, define, report and troubleshoot client issues
* Develop strong knowledge relating to change of agent/address state filing requirements and identifying and developing relationships with key people within the industry.
* Maintain all files relating to Nevada and Wyoming compliance requirements and incorporate new states into the workflow as new requirements are assigned.
* Develop and maintain relationships with Government Relations, Precedent and various State Departments and utilize internal and external systems to file agent/address changes
* Serve as back-up to coordinate Missing Rep Reports from the SIDES tool for the offshore team and conduct state audits
* Analyze department data and processes to identify workflow patterns, trends or issues
* Associate's degree from an accredited college/university or at least two years of customer service or related industry experience; Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and paralegal experience is preferred
* Experience working with state/government entities
* Strong data entry skills with the ability to multitask and manage/prioritize demands from multiple sources
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel and Outlook along with the ability to learn new applications quickly and effectively
* Excellent analytical, organizational, time management and problem solving skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
* Prior experience coaching, mentoring and/or training team members preferred
ABOUT WOLTERS KLUWER
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2017 annual revenues of ?4.4billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orien