Sr. Product Manager - US Canada
Employment Type: Full-Time
We lift economies and communities by advancing the way the world pays,
banks and invests.
Since our two companies came together, Worldpay has formed the
Merchant Solutions division of FIS. We call it "Worldpay, from FIS".
In the time you've taken to read this one sentence, our platforms have
processed over 8,000 transactions and this number grows daily. Join us
now to realize your own future growth and success.
FIS stays ahead of how the world is evolving to power businesses,
across merchants, banking and capital markets, to outpace today's
fast-changing competitive landscape and help our clients run, grow and
achieve more for their business.
We want all our people to bring their very best self into work, and
that means balancing priorities and passions, at work and at home. We
create teams without barriers, fostering creativity and innovation behaviors that we value in everything we do.
The Senior Product Manager -- US & Canada oversees new products within
US & Canada through their entire lifecycle at Worldpay, from concept
to creation and beyond. He/she will be an expert on a specific product
or group of products allowing him/her to act as our resident central
resource. Whether it comes down to designing, manufacturing, testing,
quality control or marketing, he/she will be a touchpoint for
stakeholders to understand needs, timelines, budgets and more. Always
searching to continuously improve Worldpay's catalog of products and
services, we will create and maintain stable, reliable systems for our
clients and partners.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts
needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds
of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of
payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues.
We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get
the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where
curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll
empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career
experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
* Designs, develops and manages activities for a specific product or
group of products from product definition and planning through
production, release, and end of life.
* Responsible for creating product features and working with the
development teams + product owners to deliver these new products
for our customers.
* Facilitation of product training across our US offices
* Serves as the central resource with design, process,
manufacturing, test, quality and marketing as the product(s) move
to production and distribution.
* Involvement lasts throughout all stages of a product's lifecycle
including modifications, upgrades and maintenance of the product
or product line.
* As a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding
of area of specialization, he/she resolves a wide range of issues
in creative ways.
* Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires
evaluation of identifiable factors.
* Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for
* Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area
* Creating and managing external payment partner + vendor
* Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with
a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD
without experience; or equivalent work experience.
* 4+ years of product management experience, ideally within the
payment technology industry.
* Extensive knowledge of mobile & digital wallet products and
internal card schemes.
* Experience with SAFe Scaled Agile Framework.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions
for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements
listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability
deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position
description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of
duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required
to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their
leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Loading some great jobs for you...