Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
The NPI Planner/Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for Materials management, supply chain planning analysis for new Product (NPI) families & Aerospace & Defense (A&D) and is accountable to meet critical customer deliveries and revenue targets.
- Ensures required wafer and raw materials supply is in place; performs analysis to proactively identify potential shortages and drives expedites to close shortages.
- Works from engineering plans and production specifications to establish production schedules and lead-times. In addition, his or her duties will include:
- Weekly analysis of supply (fab through finished goods) and demand (internal and external) and generation of key weekly reports. Works with key cross function teams (Engg, Marketing, Customer Ops, and Wafer Planning) to ensure that critical orders, program deliverables, key metrics are met.
- Compile and analyze internal and external demand and generate assembly and test loading plans for capacity input and raw material purchases. Ensures enough capacity is in place to meet internal & external requirements within manufacturing cycle times
- Proactively prepares new products for production transfer, and drives system changes necessary to handle A&D & NPI Products.
- Drives continuous improvement of NPI & A&D systems & models, and in particular improvement and development of our complex and detailed excel-analysis-tools to promote productivity and cost reduction.
- Performs analysis to proactively identify and minimize potential excess supply during the NPI product phase
- Represents NPI Operations & A&D Ops in key meetings along with Materials planning
- MS in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or Operations Research or BS with more than 3 years of working experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, Good at Excel.
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Able to work well with cross functional teams take key initiatives
- Pro-active, Ability to multitask under dynamic conditions
- Understanding of the semiconductor supply chain and manufacturing flow desired
- Knowledge of SQL and Oracle is desired
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain