Responsible to set the tone for their region as it pertains to effort, accountability and customer engagement. The Customer Experience Coordinator (CEC) is responsible for ensuring the highest level of service for its assigned portfolio of customers. The CEC will collaborate with sales, operations, and the customer to provide a unique onboarding experience and maximize customer retention.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
1. Daily collaboration with the VP Local Sales/Director of Corporate sales, their teams, and the associated POD members.
2. Responsible for Customer Satisfaction and Retention including executing progressive account reviews (QBRs), build and maintain KPI reports, effectively promote all YRC Freight and Logistics Solutions capabilities/services to drive organic growth.
3. Responsible for onboarding and managing accounts out of an at-risk position.
4. Participate in the development of business plan forecasts, budgets, account deliverables, etc.
5. Responsible for growth and reduction of churn is sales area. Monitor customer performance provide monthly reporting.
6. Responsible for customer site visits and new account/location onboarding & training.
7. Provide successful implementation, work cross-functionally with sales and other shared services to provide seamless integration for the account.
8. Build and monitor customer Service Level Agreements.
9. Become expert at all necessary YRC Freight systems to include CRM. Collaborate with IT team to enhance customer experience.
10. Stay current with industry related news and share with teams.
11. Help to manage the lead process in CRM including lead follow up and compliance with CAE & IAE.
12. Utilize thorough knowledge and experience with the customer and their industry to address and resolve customer's supply chain challenges.
13. Establish rapport across the YRC Freight DCs and Terminals; effectively work with them to drive excellent customer service, freight tracking and dispute resolution.
14. Establish rapport with all YRC Freight AVP's & Terminal Managers and engage them when needed.
15. Use performance improvement techniques and principles to continually improve transportation services for customers.
16. CEC will be measured by shipment, tonnage, and revenue growth along with the improved profitability of the team.
1. Adaptability - Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment (e.g., people, processes, structure, or culture); adjusting effectively to change by exploring the benefits, trying new approaches, and collaborating with others to make the change successful.
2. Building Trusting Relationships - Using appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with customers and internal partners; interacting with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one's intentions.
3. Collaborating - Working cooperatively with others to help a team or work group achieve its goals.
4. Communication - Conveying information and ideas clearly and concisely to individuals or groups in an engaging manner that help them understand and retain the message; listening actively to others.
5. Continuous Learning - Actively identifying new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities; using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learning through their application.
6. Initiating Action - Taking prompt action to accomplish work goals; taking action to achieve results beyond what is required; being proactive.
7. Work Standards - Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
1. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
2. Demonstrated analytical, business planning and problem solving skills.
3. Minimum of five (5) years operations and/or sales experience.
4. Knowledge and experience in PC and Mainframe applications.
5. Extensive Customer Service experience and demonstrated history of proactive problem solving.
6. Demonstrated ability to conduct sales presentations and strong communication skills.
7. Demonstrated knowledge of pricing, rating and pricing load analysis.
8. Demonstrated knowledge of root cause analysis, action plan creation and action plan execution.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Transportation/Logistics or related field.
2. Three (3) years YRCF operations and/or sales experience.
Travel to customers, YRC Facilities, and Customer Service Centers to execute essential duties and responsibilities.
The position requires the ability to spend long hours sitting or standing while using office equipment and computers. Ability to perform repetitive tasks such as typing and keying. Occasional lifting, pushing/pulling, carrying 10 lbs of supplies and materials is required.
*YRC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer*
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
**Title:** *Customer Experience Coordinator*
**Location:** *MA-North Reading*
**Requisition ID:** *1902V3*
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.