2. Requires analysis, judgment and sensitivity to customer needs.
3. Provides appropriate price quotes that fit the customer request.
4. Provides pricing, availability and schedule information.
5. Researches and obtains resolutions of a variety of customer complaints and issues.
1. High School Diploma
2. 2 years or more customer service experience.
3. Knowledge and experience in PC and Mainframe applications.
4. Excellent facilitation, communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
*PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS** *
1. Prior transportation experience
This job operates in a professional office environment indoors. Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The position requires the ability to spend long hours sitting or standing while using office equipment and computers. Ability to perform repetitive tasks such as typing and keying. Occasional lifting, pushing/pulling, carrying 10 lbs of supplies and materials is required.
*YRC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer*
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
**Title:** *Customer Service Specialist - $17/hr Free Healthcare*
**Location:** *MA-North Reading*
**Requisition ID:** *19035H* Associated topics: call center, client, customer care representative, customer care specialist, customer service representative, customer service specialist, platform support, service, support, technical support
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.