- ZAR TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
10 Bayside Terrace
Title: Architect/Technical LeadLocation: Jersey City, NJDuration: 6 Months +Description:
The Tech Lead role will focus on designing and developing application system capabilities.
This role will collaborate with Infrastructure, Technology Risk Management and other Application Development organizations during design and development phases, providing guidance, interpretation, and technical expertise. The role will focus on the overall project technical and architecture design, cost effectiveness, quality of solution, knowledge transfer, and mentoring of the project technical team members as well as actively developing application components. The role will be aware of cloud computing industry trends with regards to technology and adoption while also being proficient in the understanding of and application of various automation related tools supportive of the DevOps practice and methodology.
AWS associate certifications or higher preferred
- Contributes to and supports the corporate adoption of the DevOps methodology and Agile project management
- Provides expert level design and architecture support
- Design, implement, and test disaster recovery and business continuity architecture
- Experience with ETL methodologies and development
- Experience with application and web security
- Practical experience designing and building solutions utilizing AWS services such as EC2, S3, RDS, KMS, Lambda, AWS CLI, Data pipeline.
- Recommend architecture to meet business requirements
- Knowledge of Linux and scripting required
- Extensive experience required with Hadoop, Map Reduce, Yarn, Hive, Python (Pandas, NumPy, lambda, boto3), Spark, PySpark, lambda functions.
- Extensive experience required with AWS resources, EC2, S3, EBS, ALB, RDS, IAM, Route 53, Cloud Watch Security Groups.
- Experience with Git, Maven, Jira, Jenkins and Agile methodologies.
- Experience with JSON based RESTful web services
- Experience with big data and data warehouse concepts (data lake, Star schema)
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, high demand environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates strong customer service awareness and orientation
- Experience creating systems with data quality, reconciliation, and production monitoring capabilities.
- Perform Code Reviews and provide guidance to team members.
Associated topics: application developer, backend, back end, c/c++, design pattern, lead, programming, senior software engineer, software architect, software engineer lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...