We're looking for a talented and passionate product manager to lead our ecommerce initiatives. Ecommerce at Zola is all about our order processing systems that power both Registry and Invitations as well as working on new ecommerce revenue opportunities like our Wedding Shop.
We value hard work, an orientation for speed and a passion for developing best-in-class retail/e-commerce platforms. We're looking for someone who can both sweat the details and tie them back to the big picture. The successful candidate should be equally comfortable talking tech with developers and strategy with executive leadership.
As a product manager, you will work closely across functions, mostly with product, merchandising, operations, finance and of course, technology. You're a problem solver and have a proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects at the same time.
* Manage the ecommerce product roadmap, continuously balancing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders including the senior leadership team.
* Work closely with business partners, engineering, finance, merchandising, product design and other internal teams to deliver products in a timely manner with visibility for those stakeholders.
* Partner closely with other product managers who could be working within a similar section of the codebase and/or targeting a similar customer for a different feature
* Evaluate competitors and the market for capability-oriented and emerging development and technology trends
* Project management across projects and teams to ensure all stakeholders have the information they need and we can deliver the project on time.
* 2-4+ years of experience in mass market consumer focused e-commerce
* Experience with business systems such as supply chain/inventory, merchandising, systems/warehouse management systems, purchase order management systems.
* Specific e-commerce technical knowledge including payments systems and transactional data models
* Experience with optimizing customer facing shopping experiences for conversion, such as: search/sort/filter, check-out flows, and landing page designs.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated record of partnering with teams across the organization and influencing those to achieve business results across multiple teams who may have different goals.
* Understanding of SQL, Google Analytics and Segment a major plus!
* Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule tradeoffs and opportunistic new ideas with technical and non-technical employees.
* Ability to translate goals between different teams, between technical and non-technical and measure those goals and the impact they will have on the business.
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage competing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* BA/BS required. A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business is preferred.
Zola is the fastest growing wedding company in the country. We're reinventing the wedding planning and registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples' lives even happier. From engagement to wedding and decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools and technology. All in the service of love.
Headquartered in New York City, our team brings deep experience working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites and mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Yahoo, Amazon, J.Crew, Rent The Runway, Goldman Sachs, among many others. In 2017 the Wall Street Journal named Zola a top 25 Tech Company to Watch, and Forbes named Zola a Next Billion-Dollar Startup.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task